The distance between two leap years-III


After the semester exams of 1st year, we all were so relaxed! A big tension of studying subjects like Engineering Mechanics, Manufacturing Processes and Chemistry was now over!! I had fun like a crazy guy in my summer break, visiting almost each and every place in Bhopal.
I was excited for a lot of things, firstly, I was about to get a laptop. Secondly, I was about to be a college senior.
These are some things in which you have got to experience in order to understand what I’m saying.



Then came August, and here I was, a second year student. Till now almost everyone in my branch knew me, some for good reasons, and some for bad. Soon I began to indulge in the college events, namely the fresher party, coz god knows, here we don’t have any decent events. The first time I went up on stage as a lead anchor, and BAM! The crowd was berserk! Everyone loved me. I can’t explain how it feels when you are up there on the stage, leaving your reputation in the hands of your audience and it whole heartedly supports you…it was a magical moment. Then my life shifted to a higher gear and I became a little more energetic than I was before.
I began skipping classes, became a little loose, made new friends and met very special people whose presence still inspires me each day. Life was getting good. I was in love with it.
Result in the second year was surely an all-time low, but it surely shaped the engineer in me. I began to think logically, see the other sides of things and could be practical and realistic for much longer periods! That was an achievement for me! :P

Second year also made me realize the true shades of people around me. I received many shocks and tremors from my very own friends but still somehow managed to stay firm and calm. Looks can be deceptive, this statement was made clear to me by my 2nd year in college.

Nonetheless, this year was awesome. We arranged an intercollege techfest in our college with a limited budget of 3000 bucks, made extremely good ties with my seniors, with whom I hadn’t even spoken to in my 1st year due to the fear of ragging.

To sum it up, 2nd year was the dawn of a new era for me. Life was never the same after it.

Comments

  1. Gud.....yr..atleast there are sum memories which we can see again & again on your blog ....nice job done:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Picks